Last month we got to introduce you to our amazing transaction coordinator, Amber, but we really just scratched the surface of her fun personality! We wanted to ask her a little bit more about her favorite things in life, and she did not disappoint. Check it out!
1. Where did your favorite memory in Kansas City take place, and what is the story behind it?
Garth Brooks concert. I stood and sang every word of every song at the top of my lungs in the nose bleed section of the Sprint Center, everyone around us sat through the entire concert but I stood and had the time of my life. Best night ever.
2. If you could meet any celebrity who has ever lived, who would it be and why?
Matthew McConaughey- because I’m currently reading his book and think he has so many stories as well as a lot of wisdom to share about life. Bonus: he’s not bad to look at.
3. What’s your favorite thing to splurge on that feels luxurious but is totally worth the money?
Luxurious may not be the right word but I like to splurge on workout clothes and shoes!
4. What is a tradition you love that is totally normal in your family or friend group, but that no one else you know does?
Baked beans with every holiday meal….. Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, Anniversaries, religious holidays…people think it’s so weird that baked beans are a staple at every family gathering.
5. If you could only listen to one musical artist, read one book, and watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Musical Artist- Thomas Rhett
Book- anything Colleen Hoover
Movie – Family Stone